Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The First Green Light

After a few weeks of waiting sprinkled with a some (3) rejection letters, I can finally report to you faithful blog followers some good news! Next, Saturday, November 19th, 2011 I will be heading to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for an on-campus interview for the physical therapy school at Chatham University.

Chatham University is in Pittsburgh, PA and home to 2,200 students. The undergraduate portion of the university is exclusively women, but graduate programs are all co-ed. Rummaging around some random physical therapy student forums, it seems that all the students that are at the school really love it. The campus looks really nice from the pictures I saw on the website, and Pittsburgh seems like it could be a really cool place to spend 3.5 years of my life (and it's only about 5.5 hours from home, which isn't that bad at all!)

I'm pretty nervous about the interview, but really excited to have the opportunity to move on to the next chapter in my life. Undergrad is getting tiring, and I am truly ready to be focused on things that I want to be doing the rest of my life. So, next Saturday, my parents and I (maybe Holly, too) will be hitting the road to check out the school and hopefully wow the interviewers!

If you've got any interview tips or just kind words of encouragement, I'm always up to hear them!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Ted!! I know you will do great because you are a great guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm about to interview at Chatham next Saturday and was wondering if you have any advice or tips? I work as a rehab technician now so I feel very confident around the clinic and am a comfortable speaker but I'm a little worried about the written interview and PBL portion. If you are still out there and could give me a few pointers, that would be great.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete